Monday, February 27, 2006

Control Room 4A

Control rooms are like little club houses for tech's.I don't usually don't hang out in them to much since I'm stuck at a desk most of the time.
Not bad accommodations in here. That little monitor has cable, and of course there's a couple of DVD players and internet. I did snoop around a little and in one of the rack drawers there was a stash of sodas and snacks
After the meeting started. I went up to the 27th floor to take a look at the pent house next door. I want one of these. I think I need to get on the other side of the control room first.
I mean like doing somethin important where meetings are required and meetings with investors and bankers etc.... or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com